Go from dreaming of your perfect home to actually moving in with the help of CBNWI. We offer competitively low rates and repayment terms that work for our well-deserving customers, not the other way around.
Plus, we're just around the corner, offering you a streamlined process and one, local point of contact from start to finish. Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, refinancing, or finally buying that vacation home, start making memories to last a lifetime with the help of your friends and neighbors at CBNWI.
Home Mortgage Loan Details
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Accommodating terms custom-tailored to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local Northwest Wisconsin decision-making and processing
- Helpful service from a staff that understands the industry and our customers
- Contact A Lender
Contact A Mortgage Lender
Vice President of Mortgage Lending
Angie is CBNWI's Vice President of Mortgage Lending. Aside from her 23 years of experience and knowledge, Angie offers the personal time and care that CBNWI customers are accustomed to. She will work with you on secondary market home loans as well as in-house loans for homes, cabins and vacant land.
Contact Angie today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Construction Loans
Building your home from the ground up is a whole lot easier when you have local experts right around the corner. Transition from the construction phase to mortgage payments with the help of CBNWI.
- Competitively low rates for your home construction project
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed